Monday, February 4, 2008

We interrupt this broadcast from the past...


...to bring you exciting news and visual representation of the present-- most of you know I am pregnant but not everybody does so if you didn't, now you do!
Everybody wants pictures-- so here is one i tried to take of me and my beautiful belly :)
I am about 20 weeks right now give or take, due
the end of june or the beginning of july
. I have heard the baby's heartbeat twice now! I cried the first time. :)
We decided not to find out if its a boy or girl but i call him/her ezra-- because that's who I think he/she is... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for belly shots!!! (and all the rest of it.) It's fun to remember the long, long road leading to Wimberly.

LYF, H

Amanda said...

You look great!

Andrew said...

You look great. And I love the name Ezra...almost made me tear up....Congrats!

SharonB said...

Reb! I miss you so much! You are such a pregnant girl! I'm so excited to watch the progress of your cabin!

SharonB said...

I meant to write such a "cute" pregnant girl. I'm a dork:)